Re: Starting to experiment with Scott Klement's JDBCR4 -- what's the DB2/400 equivalent to MySQL "USE"

fixed

James

Maybe to the OP - things like this are extensions to a particular flavor of RDBMS. Dan is speaking of the actual Java code to accomplish.

I think JDBCR4 is open source - a person could add such a feature easily, I think.

OTOH, isn't the default schema an attribute you can set on the JDBC connection string? Just wondering.

HTH
Vern