Re: System 36 and Machine 36

fixed

Remember that M36 could run INSIDE OS/400 for a few releases (V4R1/2/3 as I recall). So this is a valid setup but TCP/IP is not directly accessible to the M36 environment. The data will need to be copied out to OS/400 from M36 (via internal SNA COMM configuration) and then into save files and then to the new box.

Benn there, done that. It was NOT Last week........

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com