Totally agree with Rob here. Resellers will not pay you a dime for these. I have stacks of them in the FrankenLab.

Here is the 10 second "Sanitize" for these drives:

1) Place on firm surface "silver side up" (We use the top of a 5094 or S/34 :-) )
2) Identify the center of the hub. This can easily be seen as the top cover usually has a curve matching the platters and a screw dead center.
3) Lift 2lb Hammer above drive.
4) "Strike Firmly" at the hub.
5) Confirm data destruction by shaking the drive. It should make a
satisfying tinkly noise.
6) Next please.

Quick, easy, permanent.

Now find someone to recycle the aluminum, brass, and gold from the drives

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis

www.frankeni.com
www.iDevCloud.com
www.iInTheCloud.com