And M36 is no longer supported.
M36 is S/36. Not just an 'environment'. It's running the S/36 OS on
AS/400. Yes I meant AS/400 as it's not supported on newer machines, or at
least any Power machines that I'm aware of.

S/36 environment is different. This allows you to run both S/36 stuff and
IBM i stuff. This allows a smoother migration.

The only advantage to M36 is I believe there was a 100% compatibility
while the S/36 environment didn't support some MI type programs and a few
other things.