This is absolutely a source code migration. You can restore the files and convert them as has been mentioned. The source code is required for this migration as well as the S36 versions of the compilers. The S/36 OCL will run in the S/36 environment. If you have ALL of that then you can do a migration.

You will need some flavor of tape compatibility to get that data moved or a very old machine that supports M36 and then configure communications between the M36 and OS/400 to move the stuff. Wow my head hurts just trying to remember THAT configuration...

- Larry "DrFranken" Bolhuis