On Sat, 2 Feb 2013 00:20:21 +0530, Chamara Withanachchi
<chamaraw@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I do not look in to this old server as it is managed by another guy in company, but the migration came to me. According to my colleague its in v4r3 and having tcp card and he specially mention that its running on M/36 (as I know it's a 150 box)

Or my next option is let the current system run as it is and rewrite everything in new box and migrate data to DB2 files and let them use new application.

Perhaps you should migrate from M36 to S36EE on the old box, then move
the data and program libraries you're use in the S36EE to the new box
where S36EE is supported.

Ken