RE: BRMS - full save with least amount of restricted time

fixed

Of course, saving a guested lpar by just saving the storage spaces allows
for no granularity on a restore. For example, Numknuts forgets a where
clause on his sql statement and asks you to restore file XYZ. You can say
"sure, I can do that. Just kick everyone off the system and I'll restore
every piece of data, security settings, programs, etc from the last
backup.

That's just not how I like to do a bulk of my restores.