I looked at several of the files in /QIBM/UserData/OS/OSGi. They all seem
related to Eclipse. And I did have it open on my PC. Wonder what would
happen if I tried a *LINK SWA backup when not in RDP? I will try that
tomorrow. That's 40 of the 49 missed objects right there.

The other thing about the test on Saturday. I was the ONLY one on the
system. But since this backup normally runs at 3am, that will generally be
the case anyway. The only exceptions would be 1) the night crew manager
hasn't left yet (but he would get signed off at the start of the control
group anyway), or 2) a customer or sales rep transmits an order during this
time. That HAS been attempted during the backup, probably 3 or 4 times in
the last year. I think I can safely risk that as orders get retried
automatically.

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Jim Oberholtzer <