Re: What to expect with a 9406-170?

fixed

I'm curious, where do you think they keep the counter? Disk is literally formatted each time so It can't be on disk.

If your not replacing the LIC every time, I can see where that might work, but if you do a complete restore how is IBM i tracking that?

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects