Re: What to expect with a 9406-170?

fixed

It's been a decade or so since I've used twinax so I can't remember much
about that crap, like if the cursor is in the top right does that mean the
terminal is connected ok but the system isn't ready for it?
Obvious question: Is the brick connected to your 170?
Are you using the 0 port on the brick?
How was your Cat 5 test performed? Did you use the same pair of baluns
and wire on another midrange product? Was the wire attached via RJ jacks
or hard wired in? If hardwired, do you have the polarity right?

is the twinax splitter the one that came with the 3476? Ones manufactured
for other models often are not interchangeable.

Couldn't quickly find a manual for the 3476 online.