Re: IBM i Support till 2026

fixed

I am on the beta team for IBM Navigator as well and the improvements are stunning. Cudos to the team!

I'm more excited about the movement of most of the DB/2 functions to IBM Navigator for i because we are very close to leaving the client side code behind. The work there is not quite complete but i suspect it won't be long.

Jim Oberholtzer
Chief Technical Architect
Agile Technology Architects