"In addition, I am currently part of the beta team on IBM Navigator for i,
and If you are currently using this product, you will want to jump on the
next HTTP group PTF that comes out around December 15, because this new
version is amazing. Really great UI improvements.

I think it is pretty exciting news, and certainly dispels the myth that
the IBM i is going away."

Thanks for sharing Pete - I saw the trade press announcements too, but was
unaware of the Navigator improvements you mentioned. I'll be on the lookout
for them.