Re: IBM i Support till 2026

fixed

There's a nice writeup on this over on Steve Will's blog..
http://ibmsystemsmag.blogs.com/you_and_i/2012/12/future-of-ibm-i-caac-buzz.html

or
http://tinyurl.com/aynzqjs

On 12/6/2012 10:45 AM, Pete Massiello - ML wrote:

I didn't see anything on midrange-L, but I thought I would send out a
note to everyone so that people are aware of this in the community.