Re: IBM i Support till 2026

fixed

You never know. By 2026 the name could be retro :-)

What's old is new again.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

message: 6
date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 16:03:52 -0500
from: Trevor Perry <trevor@xxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: IBM i Support till 2026

I wonder how many programmers will still be calling it AS/400 in 2026..

On 12/6/12 11:45 AM, "Pete Massiello - ML" <pmassiello-ml@xxxxxxxxxxxx>