This is a Global Default setting.

From Green screen, Utilities Menu option 5 "Allow group checkout . . . . . . GRPCHK > Y <-- change to "N".
Or from eclipse plugin
Administration
Utilites
Global Defaults - Misc. there's a check box.
mm

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bonnie Lokenvitz
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2012 11:05 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Turnover Config Question

I am working with a new client who uses Turnover. Their configuration is letting multiple developers check out the same source member with no error message and no halt.

I do not have access to Softlanding support desk nor TO config manuals but in my mind this cannot be correct.

Does anyone on the list use Turnover who could point me (and the client) where to set it so this does not happen?

Thank you,

Bonnie Lokenvitz