There is a global setting that determines if you can have multiple checkout in TurnOver.
It's set from the utility menu Allow Multiple Checkout.
However it is essentially yes or no.
If you say Allow Multiple Checkout *NO then you can't period.
If you say *YES then when you checkout the second time you get a message at the bottom of the screen saying it's checked out by someone else and they may not be visible if any other messages come during the checkout.
When you go to promote a form if the other programmer with checkout has promoted into that level first then you get a form error saying you have to acknowledge the other checkout before the form can be run.
Some TurnOver customers will set the value to *YES but use the CHECKOUT exit point to provide additionally functionality, like only permit certain users to do multiple checkout, or send a message to an admin that multiple checkout has been done.

Please only print this email if really necessary
Jeffrey TICKNER
Technical Resource
jtickner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

55, rue Adrastée - Parc Altais F-74650 1, Phoenix Mill Lane - Suite 203 -
CHAVANOD Peterborough NH 03458 - USA
Tel. +33 (0)4 50 57 83 96 Tel. + 1 603 371 9074 ext 505
Cell. +33 (0)6 11 15 69 59 Toll. free +1 800 676 4709 ext 505

***This e-mail and its attached documents are confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). ARCAD Software can in no way be held responsible for any damage resulting from an incident involving security, integrity, virus or transmission delay. As the integrity of this message cannot be guaranteed on Internet, the ARCAD Software company cannot be held responsible for its contents. Any unauthorized use or dissemination is prohibited.***