Turnover Config Question

fixed

I am working with a new client who uses Turnover. Their configuration
is letting multiple developers check out the same source member with no
error message and no halt.

I do not have access to Softlanding support desk nor TO config manuals
but in my mind this cannot be correct.

Does anyone on the list use Turnover who could point me (and the client)
where to set it so this does not happen?

Thank you,

Bonnie Lokenvitz