Just an FYI... There appears to be a problem with the client email or newsreader that was being used to reply to messages. Note the missing leading characters for many lines of text that were quoted message lines; conspicuous both in the quoted message included at the end of my reply, and in the archive links shown here:

Regards, Chuck