Sorry for the confusion. I unzipped the ms03.zip and have a plain MS03 on my pc. I'm suppossed to ftp that to a savf on the i so I can then restore lib MS03 from that savf. But, that's where the ftp msg comes in which prevents me from ftp'ing the file to the savf.

-----Original Message-----
From: rob <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, Oct 22, 2012 11:16 am
Subject: Re: FTP msg when ftp'ing to iSeries for MQ upgrade

You confuse me.
irst you tell me you're trying to ftp MS03_iseries.zip
hen you tell me you're doing this: put MS03
hich is it? Or are you doing a hybrid of: put MS03_iseries.zip MS03?
Hopefully, if you unzipped MS03_iseries.zip you would see a plain MS03 in
here. That should be able to ftp up.

Rob Berendt
-
BM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1
roup Dekko
ept 1600
ail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738