Re: FTP msg when ftp'ing to iSeries for MQ upgrade

fixed

You confuse me.
First you tell me you're trying to ftp MS03_iseries.zip
Then you tell me you're doing this: put MS03
Which is it? Or are you doing a hybrid of: put MS03_iseries.zip MS03?

Hopefully, if you unzipped MS03_iseries.zip you would see a plain MS03 in
there. That should be able to ftp up.