Re: FTP logging issue

fixed

Yeah, the request exit seems to be called AFTER the requested file name is resolved - it gives you the full path - if the file doesn't exist, the path is blank.

I think it'd be useful if the exit reported the actual incoming command string, especially for logging purposes. The most that can be logged now, easily, in this scenario is that a request came in from a certain IP address related to an object that doesn't exist. Maybe that's enough information, since it doesn't have much of a direct impact on anything.

Vern