Printing on line 1 and line 2

fixed

Hello

I try to print on line 1 and line 2 using a AFPDS-spooled file and a laserprinter, in casu HP P4014. I have a printer file with two formats SKIPB(1) and SKIPB(2). On the paper the two lines are printed without skipping the line, if I use HPT. If I use a printer with an IPDS-card, the two lines show up as two separate lines on the paper.

I don't know, why this happens. Could someone tell me why?

Best regards

Jan