Hello Jim

I've configured the printer using *RICOHAP3200

Am 21.10.2012 05:04, schrieb franz400:
It should not happen.
I would guess the commands sent from the iSeries for the hpt are not what
the printer
is expecting - how is the printer defined on the system?
IBM Knowledgebase doc recomments mfrtypmdl *hp5si, or *hp4000 or *ricohp3200
or if pdt attach - hppcl5.pdt or hplj4.pdt

Jim Franz
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jan Grove Vejlstrup" <jgv@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 7:30 AM
Subject: Printing on line 1 and line 2

I try to print on line 1 and line 2 using a AFPDS-spooled file and a
laserprinter, in casu HP P4014. I have a printer file with two formats
SKIPB(1) and SKIPB(2). On the paper the two lines are printed without
skipping the line, if I use HPT. If I use a printer with an IPDS-card,
the two lines show up as two separate lines on the paper.

I don't know, why this happens. Could someone tell me why?

Best regards