Re: FTP logging issue

fixed

Yes, logging is a reasonable activity. However you can't log whether or
not the ftp server told the client that the file existed or not. You
would have to manually check the existence before turning the ftp request
over to the ftp server. What I am saying is that logging would NOT be
affected by the lack of the file. UNLESS your code said: If I don't want
them to get this file (based on any rule I come up with) then I won't
write this log entry out.