I've got an FTP exit program in place to control logins, and to record the
various commands processed by the FTP server on the iSeries:

Exit point: QIBM_QTMF_SERVER_REQ Format: VLRQ0100
Program: #FTPLOGON4

The program logs "gets" gets (among commands). Well, mostly. it records the
SUCCESSFUL gets. If a PC user (for example) issues a get on a non-existent
file, nothing is recorded. All of the successful gets are recorded just

Is there something in the program I should look at to enable logging of the
unsuccessful commands?