Re: FTP logging issue

fixed

This does not compute. IBM wrote their FTP server exit points for the
purpose of authorization checks. It should hit your program BEFORE the
command executes. Oh, how I wish I had the capability to do it AFTER
also. This would help for cases when someone sends a large file and I
want to process it as soon as it is done. Yes, I know of a few
workarounds so let's not go down that road.
But basically I fail to see how it only notifies you of the successful
gets and not the unsuccessful gets.
I wrote my own exit point.

I am converting over to GoAnywhere by Linoma. I am doing this for a
number of reasons.
1-SFTP without having to figure out how to do the PASE stuff.
2-Someone who understands how to register users for FTP other than just
myself. Yes, it's documented but still convoluted.
3-AFTER action is supported.
Only drawback (other than financial) is they currently don't support a
separate upload directory from the download directory. I like this to
prevent your site from being hijacked as a store and forward.