Re: development/test/prod environment mini-survey

fixed

On 9/18/2012 2:37 PM, Booth Martin wrote:
-Sandbox, where developers truly play. Nights, weekends, off hours,
personal development, off-the-wall solutions, whatever.

In my experience, a "Sandbox" is not a play area ... but a development area that is completely cut off from all other systems ... such that something developed in the sandbox has no ability to effect anything else.

I often use a sandboxed VM to test new networking functionality.

david