MIDRANGE dot COM Mailing List Archive

decommissioning

fixed

About 6 months from now, our i will be decommissioned.

I just looked at the IBM website and the Disk Sanitizer looked
interesting. But, there appear to be restrictions, such as units
can't be on same IOP as load source.

Is there a newer procedure that will completely wipe everything
securely? Rob's. 50 cal method would effect resale value, I would
think.

John McKee