Re: Hanging pending commits

fixed

Rob,
From the Help text on ENDCMTCTL:
"The End Commitment Control (ENDCMTCTL) command ends the commitment
definition associated with the activation group for the program that
issued the command. Changes to commitment resources associated with
the commitment definition are no longer made after this command is
processed. "

I suspect that the Q1ABRMS is only within the BRMS jobs, and the your
ENDCMTCTL was run in a CL that started BRMS, so you were not in the
Q1ABRMS Activation Group.

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 12:30 PM, Vernon Hamberg