Re: Delete all but latest spool file member

fixed

1. For reference.

2. If there's an error when the program is run, I can see exactly where it occurred.

3. If part of the source member (or the whole thing) gets toasted, I can recreate it.

4. If the pgm isn't functioning as expected, I can compare the *PGM object timestamp to the latest compile listing.

5. Because I'm paranoid.