From: Tim Adair [mailto:tadair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2012 11:47 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Delete all but latest spool file member

1. For reference.

2. If there's an error when the program is run, I can see
exactly where it occurred.

3. If part of the source member (or the whole thing) gets
toasted, I can recreate it.

4. If the pgm isn't functioning as expected, I can compare
the *PGM object timestamp to the latest compile listing.

5. Because I'm paranoid.

"Paul Nelson" <nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Why would you need to keep compile listings?

Paul Nelson
Cell 708-670-6978
Office 512-392-2577

This is the Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
(MIDRANGE-L) mailing list To post a message email: