Trevor,

I use iNav regularly. However there are times when I find a command line
useful. MS recently released a server model that was command line based.
Many Unix dweebs scoff at some gui and prefer command line interface. I
screamed at IBM when they tried to drop the Application Development
portion of iNav to manage semaphores and shared memory. Their argument
was that unix dweebs argument. My argument was that Application
Development was often used by non programmers in Domino shops to slay
errant items. I won.

I have a circular saw, a reciprocating saw and a chain saw. However I
still use a hand saw on occasion. Best tool for the job. Or in some
cases, for a quick cut I don't want to hassle with the extension cords and
all.

<sarcasm>
Did you know phones support text messaging? Can you believe that - actual
text?! When "a picture can support a thousand words" (or something like
that). And we still do that in Arabic letters versus ideographic
characters that are picture like in their representation (think Japanese
or Chinese).
</sarcasm>