Re: 5250 for iPhone

fixed

Wow. I cannot see how you got to here from there!

Rob, I said nothing about GUI vs. text. There are plenty of text interfaces
on the planet, and they are a valid tool. A browser is often a text
interface. I said nothing about a command line interface. In fact, I have
remarked many times on the fact that Linux often requires a CLI to get it
going. I am a strong advocate for the right tool for the right job,
regardless of where my picture is seen.

<notsarcasm>My point is, using a 5250 interface on an iPhone is akin to
using your chain saw to cut a piece of paper.</notsarcasm>

In either case, you ~can~, but why would you?