I think there is an interior walkway, but even if there's not, it's only
about 100 yards between terminals. Since I live only 15 minutes from
Midway, I usually avoid O'Hare.

Hmmm, listen to COMMON staff members talk about the conference in Chicago,
or beer & football? No offense to the staffers, but if the closing session
in Toronto is anything like the closing session in San Antonio, I know
which one I'd pick.

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.
708-670-6978  Cell

"Roger Vicker, CCP" <rv-lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
10/15/2004 10:41 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
        To:     Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
        Subject:        Re: Common Toronto - Getting There.

Going out it is United to O'Hare and then Air Canada to Toronto. Return
is United and then United Express.

I was wondering if there was a skywalk connection so I won't really need
to pack a coat as almost everything will be inside.

Thursday night...wonder how the game will compete against closing session?

On 10/15/2004 10:22 AM, pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Why are you changing terminals? Bring your track shoes. If you can avoid
>it, do not carry your laptop or briefcase. They will only slow you down
>security. Think about sending them Fed-Ex overnight. Heck, I've even
>shipped clothes that way in the past to avoid hassles/slowdowns at
>The Renaissance is only a block or so from the Convention Center. I'm
>staying there also. It turns out I've got a room with a view of the
>and there's a football game Thursday night.... :-))
>Paul Nelson
>Arbor Solutions, Inc.
>708-670-6978  Cell

*** Vicker Programming and Service *** Have bits will byte ***
www.vicker.com ***
Indiscriminate study bloats the mind.