I think there is an interior walkway, but even if there's not, it's only
about 100 yards between terminals. Since I live only 15 minutes from
Midway, I usually avoid O'Hare.

Hmmm, listen to COMMON staff members talk about the conference in Chicago,
or beer & football? No offense to the staffers, but if the closing session
in Toronto is anything like the closing session in San Antonio, I know
which one I'd pick.

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.
708-670-6978  Cell
pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx

"Roger Vicker, CCP" <rv-lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
10/15/2004 10:41 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion