Re: Common Toronto - Getting There.

fixed

Going out it is United to O'Hare and then Air Canada to Toronto. Return is United and then United Express.

I was wondering if there was a skywalk connection so I won't really need to pack a coat as almost everything will be inside.

Thursday night...wonder how the game will compete against closing session?

Thanks.

Roger