Common Toronto - Getting There.

fixed

Last minute checking things out...

Every time I have flown through Chicago O'Hare the transfers have all
been in one terminal. I just noticed that I have to go from Terminal 1
to Terminal 2 this time and the United map makes it look like you have
to go through the ticket areas (and thus security) to get between the
terminals. Is that correct or is there a better way to get between the
terminals in 80 minutes and 60 minutes on the return next Friday?

Also, anyone want to post some tips on getting from the Renaissance
hotel to the conference?

See you all in Toronto.

Roger Vicker, CCP

--