Re: Common Toronto - Getting There.

fixed

Yeah, but it is a whole lot farther when you have to come in on the far Terminal 1 concourse, go through the slide tunnel and not sure how far the gate will be in Terminal 2.

The first Common I got to go to was in Chicago 1987. Not bad. Not great location either. Flew into Midway on Midway Airlines then. That was a fun airline, hated to see it close. No first class. Left the cockpit door open until the pilot was lined up on the runway and grabbed the throttles. Even the flight attendants had fun by announcing that anyone that didn't follow the in-flight rules, like no smoking in the lavs, would be asked to exit the plane immediately. :-) First step out the door could be interesting.

Roger