I once rented a car in Detroit that had an electronic dashboard. It took
me a while to figure out that I really wasn't going in reverse even though
the speedometer said 88     :-))

Paul Nelson
Arbor Solutions, Inc.
708-670-6978  Cell
pnelson@xxxxxxxxxx

michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
10/08/2004 08:51 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion