I found the log file. It was not very helpful. The relevant error message in the log file was:
[Sat Mar 16 18:11:27.293184 2019] [core:error] [pid 99999:tid 99999999] (3401)Permission denied.: [client 188.8.131.529:99999] ZSRV_MSG0019: Permissions on file /www/mywebserver/htdocs/css/style.css deny server access, referer: http://MYWEBSERVER:99999/
I changed some numbers in the error message above to all 9’s for purposes of posting to this list.
Since this was a new web server, with no one else using it yet, I decided to start from scratch. Using the HTTPAdmin page:
1. I deleted the HTTP Server instance that was giving me problems.
2. I created a new HTTP Server instance with a different name and located at /www/MyNewWebServer/.
3. I used the Integrated File System tool in IBM i Access Client Solutions (ACS) to create all new directories within /www/MyNewWebServer/.
4. I used the Integrated File System tool in IBM i Access Client Solutions (ACS) to upload all new files within /www/MyNewWebServer/.
Everything seems to be working.
Senior Software Engineer II
Dot Foods, Inc.
217-773-4486 ext. 12676