  • Subject: Re: Setting up a web services server, and services
  • From: "Danny Rodius" <danny.rodius@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 08:03:07 +0100
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hi,

Take a look at this example provided by IBM

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/ibmi/library/i-rest-web-services-server1

Just download the resources, compile and deploy as described in the doc (multiple parts)
Take a good look at the screens.

Your examples of the path are missing the regex part defining the variable.
As an example you can use {datein:\d+}
Where datein: defines the id that is used and \d+ defines the parm as a multiple digits field.
If you want a character field then you can use {datain:\{1,10}}
This defines a char field with length of 1 to 10 chars.

Hope this helps,