I’m sorry. I think I have wasted enough of everyone’s time. And to be honest, I am working full time on something else and don’t have time to spend on it either. I will just call Alan Seiden and he will have one of his guys set it up. I really don’t understand why it can’t just be done using the Admin function that is available.

Thanks to all of you for your attempt to help. Take care.