I looked in the error log and it is not a text file, I guess, anyway I
can't read it with a text editor.  In the access log there is a line
that concerns me. See below.

172.16.244.43 - - [29/May/2003:09:27:47 +0000] "GET
/images/escpicturephoto.jpg HTTP/1.0" 3021 53460
"http://172.16.248.27:9010/"; "Mozilla/4.8 [en] (Windows NT 5.0; U)"
"

According to the book, the 3021 is the HTTP status code.  Most of them
are 200 which is OK.  This one is 3021 and this is the picture that
won't display.  I don't know what the 3021 means.  Do you? (Sorry to be
so naive about all this, I have a lot to learn.)

Bonnie

>>> Buck.Calabro@xxxxxxxxxxxx 05/29/03 09:24AM >>>
>Thanks to everyone for their suggestions.  I am trying everything.

Have you tried looking in the web server error log?
  --buck