The permissions are the same for these two files as they are for the
files that display correctly.  QTMHHTTP has *RX.
My document root is /www/websrv/DreamIntranet
the server root is /www/websrv
config file is /www/websrv/conf/httpd.con

Bonita L. Williams
Manager of Application Services
Community Consolidated School District 15
580 N. First Bank Drive
Palatine IL 60067
Voice: (847) 963-3054
Fax: (847) 963-3061

>>> list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 05/29/03 11:21AM >>>
Bonnie,

Display the authority on the image itself.   The directory my be fine,
but
the object is not.

DSPAUT '/www/websrv/DreamIntranet/images/escpicturephoto.jpg'

Make sure QTMHHTTP has authority of at least *R.  No other user needs
authority to this object.

The 3021 error is not a standard Apache error.  It must be a custom
IBM
error.

Based on your directory name above and the message in your log you
should
have a statement in your config file like this:

DocumentRoot /www/websrv/DreamIntranet/

This will make sure you are pointing at the proper location for this
file.
Your config file should be '/www/websrv/conf/httpd.conf', if you stuck
the default location.

Thanks,
Schadd Gray
Damon Technologies, Inc.