I used WRKLNK to look at the error log and pasted a line from it below.
I don't know what it means, but at least the 3021 corresponds to the
HTTP code I saw in the access log.

 *error| (3021)The value specified for the argument is not correct.:
core_output_filter: writing data to the network

Bonnie

Bonita L. Williams
Manager of Application Services
Community Consolidated School District 15
580 N. First Bank Drive
Palatine IL 60067
Voice: (847) 963-3054
Fax: (847) 963-3061