I have FF 68.0.1 cleared IBM cookies, rebooted Pc but the result is: Yikes
— we didn't catch all of that.
Never mind I'll be luckier in my next life.

--
Marco Facchinetti

Mr S.r.l.

Tel. 035 962885
Cel. 393 9620498

Skype: facchinettimarco

Il giorno mar 13 ago 2019 alle ore 13:42 Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx> ha
scritto:

I clicked on the suggested link in the case and it goes to a website which
states:

Bad Request
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.
IBM_HTTP_Server at www-01.ibm.com Port 443

The third browser I tried (FF 68.0.1) finally worked.

Rob Berendt
Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive