I'm glad I could help someone.

Beware - you will do this again. I have the broken mouse to prove it.

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Glenn Gundermann
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2017 2:05 PM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i / Websphere Development Studio Client for System i & iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Problems debugging with RDi SEP - breakpoints have no effect

Hi Greg,

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

How do I look with egg on my face?

Just like there is no such thing as a dumb question, there is no such thing as a bad suggestion.
That was it. Ha!

Thank you to everyone who responded with suggestions. You ideas gave me more insight and will likely help others in the future too.

I love this forum. :-)

Yours truly,

Glenn Gundermann
Email: glenn.gundermann@xxxxxxxxx