Hi folks,

I'm using RDi version 9.5.1.1.

I love RDi but boy can it be frustrating when it doesn't work.

After successfully debugging with RDi several times through this morning,
it stopped working.
I closed RDi.

After starting RDi again, the SEP was not listed. After trying to Set
Service Entry Point, I received the "ERROR decoding EStdString" message.
Grrrr.

I tried to execute the program anyway.

When I executed the program that I was trying to debug, it stopped, and yet
RDi was not showing it in Debug. I could not click anything to resume the
program execution. I had to close RDi again.

After issuing ENDDBGSVR/STRDBGSVR, I was able to Set Service Entry Point
again without an error message.

Now the debugger won't stop at the breakpoints. I've removed and added new
breakpoints. Clicking Resume blows right through the whole program.

Green-screen STRDBG works fine.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Yours truly,

Glenn Gundermann
Email: glenn.gundermann@xxxxxxxxx
Work: (905) 486-1162 x 239
Cell: (416) 317-3144

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

This thread ...

Follow-Ups:

Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2022 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].

Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.