Buck - I love you!

That is beautifully stated and a very accurate representation of what is bad about the SEU only scenario and what is great about RDi.

I may steal a few of your points the next time I have one of these discussions with an "it's too expensive" client.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com