Those factors are certainly also part of the story Mark - no argument from me there. The point I was trying to make was related to Greg's statement re the lack of support for SEU forcing the update whereas from what i have seen that has had a much smaller impact.

I would LOVE to think it played a big part. Sadly though many RPGers still live in RPG III land and do not exploit the new features and consequently never notice the SEU issues.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com