"When did that nagging start to appear? All the way back in the WDSC days?"

I thought it was around for a very long time. But since I was already using the product I took the steps to turn off the message on my system so it is hard for me to say. Perhaps Edmund or one of the other IBMers on this list can tell us.

But it was there for the longest time - but by jumping past V5R3, R4, and V6 you may have missed it.

All I know is that I was constantly hearing complaints about "that annoying message".

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com